• An exciting and fast growing workplace?
• A creative working environment?
• A friendly team?
• A product you believe in?
• Career progression if desired?
At Morffew Photos we focus on developing and rewarding the right people.
• Career advancement
• Ongoing training and development
• Competitive salary
• A great team environment
• Exciting and quality product
• Performance based incentive programs
• Professional, well spoken and confident
• Well presented
• Passionate about photography
• Flexible and willing to work hard and enjoy the benefits.
• Achievement orientated.
• Willing to learn the business.
• Creative and have an eye for detail.
• Competent with basic computer knowledge.
• Always wanting to provide the best customer service for our clients.
• All Positions require a high level of customer service.
Photographers and Sales/Design consultants are all required to work on the studio floor, assisting with enquiries and general studio duties.
At Morffew Photos we use the latest digital technology to produce clean, simple and timeless images. As a Morffew Photos Photographer you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the images and the total satisfaction of our client’s experience. This position requires creativity, customer service, dedication and the ability to learn the Morffew way.
Candidates are required to have a current portfolio showing examples of varied work experiences. A strong eye for detail and the ability to communicate direction Our studios do not work with fixed lighting so experience in varied lighting is preferred. You will have the confidence to work solo in a studio environment with children and adults of all ages. A fun energetic and positive attitude a must.
Photographers are preferred to have participated in photography course and or previous professional studio photography experience.
Our aim is to provide an experience far beyond expectations. Our Sales and Design consultants sit with our clients to help them select the perfect images. This is not a typical sales position; you will be required to use your creative flair to assist our clients, offering them products and services exclusive to Morffew Photos. The finished pieces are not merely photographs of our clients; they are works of art.
Candidates are required to have previous sales experience, the ability to build good client relations and the ambition to do the best for Morffew photos. All positions require dedication, compassion, confidence and patience.
Please email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org